Services to keep your dog happy when you are away!
Lori Wrzesinski, Owner
Dogs love to move. Your dog needs to get out and about, sniffing those bushes and stretching those legs while you work to earn their kibble. Whether they are smallest of toy breeds to the largest of the Great Danes, all dogs benefit from having one-on-one time. You might have a dog who is getting up there in years. Maybe you have a young pup with lots of energy. Getting them outdoors keeps them healthy and happy.
When you use their professional dog walking service, your dog is provided with a special routine while you are at work. Clients who begin dog walking or potty break services report finding their dogs much more relaxed when they get home.
A Cuddle Above also offers an overnight Dog Sitting Service. During overnight pet sitting visits they will:
- Be in your home from approximately 10:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. (time determined at initial consult)
- Return for a midday visit between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. An additional midday visit is available.
- Exercise and feed according to your directions
- Refill water
- Administer any medication as directed
- Bring in your mail/packages
- Alternate your lights and curtains
- Give extra bedtime cuddles
- Send you text updates throughout your trip
- Other needs? Let us know. We are here to take the best possible care of your pet and can modify our service to meet those needs.
A Cuddle Above serves Woodridge, Downers Grove, and surrounding communities.
Downers Grove, IL.
Amanda Kania, Owner
Out-U-Go! dog walking service is provided by their professional dog walkers who are graduates of the Out-U-Go! Dog Walking certification program, otherwise known as Dog Walk U. Dog walking is an excellent alternative to dog day care. All visits are customized to you and your furry family’s schedule and needs.
Each visit is a personalized experience for U and your pup. The friendly humans at Out-U-Go! provide flexible scheduling on short notice, making your visits easy to add or cancel. No need to worry about Fido while you are at work. OUG! provides low stress high love care during your busy times.
Dog sitting consists of one or multiple visits a day by Out-U-Go! pet sitters to the homes of pet parents. Dog sitting includes walking, feeding, and general care for all vacation care needs. Awesome in-home care means no exposure to other dogs and their germs. All dogs are walked individually (no packs) for extra special care and attention. Your pooch is safe in his own home without the risk of injuries or bad habits learned from the less-savory canine types. There is no pet drop-off or pick-up before your departure; walk out the door and head to the airport; walk into your home and return to your happy pooch!
At the end of each visit, a personal note is left for you about your furry family member’s visit.
Downers Grove, IL.
Gail Monick, Owner
Gail has been affiliated with West Suburban Humane Society for over 45 years. Perfect Pet Care, LLC, offers customized perfect pet care based on your pet’s schedule and requirements. They provide daily or occasional services such as dog walking, pet taxi, litter box cleaning, basic dog command training and their specialty is overnight "staycation" sleep overs in your home.
- Overnight stay includes pet sitter being with 1-2 pets residing in the same family household for breakfast, dinnerand bedtime. Additional pets at an additional fee.
- Visits include feeding, watering, dog walks or yard time, and, of course, lots of play time and tons of loving.
They will also do the following during "staycation" visits:
- Take in mail, papers, and packages
- Take trash and recycling out/in for weekly pick up
- Alternate blinds/curtains
- Turn inside and outside lights on/off
- Water a few inside plants
- Leave a note after each visit or at the end of the "staycation" visit letting you know how everything went.
Dog walks may be shortened in extreme hot or cold weather or during rain. However, they will still spend the full visit time with your pets by giving them loving attention and/or playing with them. We will keep your dog away from other dogs and people while on walks whenever possible. We will leave a note after each visit or at the end of the "staycation" visit letting you know how everything went.
Perfection Pet Care services DuPage County suburbs.
Waggin’ Tails Pet Care
Downers Grove, IL.
Robin Macal, Owner
Join the family of happy Waggin' Tails clients! Waggin' Tails Professional Pet Care, Inc. Robin has been in business for over 22 years and has provided over 100,000 dog walks and animal care visits for the precious pets of our community. Services include light nursing care, canine massage, daily dog walking, vacation care, hospice care for dying animals and grief recovery for their families. Delightfully customized visits are provided for every pet in the security and comfort of their home. Robin has helped many clients successfully launch their new puppies. Highly experienced. Bonded and insured. Extreme care taken with clients. Robin will be the only person entering your home. Robin does dog walking and vacation pet/house sitting in Downers Grove and surrounding communities.