Most cats seem to purr-fer to stay home when you travel, and these resources will make your cat’s stay at home a happy one while you are away.
Lori Wrzesinski, Owner
When you use A Cuddle Above’s in-home cat sitting service, your cats will avoid stress and remain on their regular routine. Whether they like to hang out curled up in your shoe or lounge on the back of the couch, A Cuddle Above’s customized cat sitting not only takes care of your fur baby, it also adds the comfort of someone coming and going from your home on a daily basis.
During cat sitting visits they will:
- Feed and Refill water
- Administer medication if necessary
- Scoop litter boxes and change litter as required
- If they are so inclined, we will play with them
- Cuddle time on our comfy laps
- Bring in your mail/packages
- Alternate your lights and curtains
- Send you text updates throughout your trip!
- Other services if needed can be discussed at initial meet and greet
Cat sitting visits are once every 24hrs minimum for the safety and security of your pets and home.
Downers Grove, IL.
Amanda Kania, Owner
No need to worry while you are away! Out-U-Go! expert sitters provide you with peace of mind for your feline friends. Simply call OUG! before your trip and have a worry-free vacation. No dropping off or picking up your kitty–just give your cat a hug and then walk out the door!
Cat sitting consists of one or multiple visits a day by Out-U-Go! pet sitters to the homes of pet parents. Cat sitting includes feeding, scratching, litter box cleaning, and general care for all vacation care needs. In-home cat sitting and pet sitting is a great alternative to cat boarding.
You and your kitty will receive personalized notes detailing all the feeding, purring, petting, light-rotating, and plant watering that happened while you were out.
At the end of each visit, a personal note is left for you about your furry family member’s visit.
Glen Ellyn, IL.
Gail Monick, Owner and solo pet sitter
Gail has been affiliated with West Suburban Humane Society for over 45 years. Perfection Pet Care, LLC, offers customized perfect pet care in your home based on your pet’s schedule and requirements. They provide daily or occasional services such as dog walking, pet taxi, litter box cleaning, basic dog command training and their specialty is overnight "staycation" sleep overs in your home.
- Overnight stay includes pet sitter being with pets for breakfast, dinner and bedtime. More than 2 pets residing in the same family household or additional daytime visits at an additional fee.
- Visits include feeding, watering, dog walks or yard time, litter box scooping, and, of course, lots of play time and tons of loving.
They will also do the following during "staycation" visits:
- Take in mail, papers, and packages
- Take trash and recycling out/in for weekly pick up
- Alternate blinds/curtains
- Turn inside and outside lights on/off
- Water a few inside plants
Notes will be left after each individual visit or at the end of the "staycation" letting you know how everything went. Text messages and/or pictures wll be sent during the "staycation".
Perfection Pet Care, LLC, provides "perfect care for your pet when you're not there" and services DuPage County suburbs. They are licensed and maintain insurance and bonding specifically designed for professional sitters.